100% natural antiseptic which primarily uses the astringent effect of tannins extracted from oak. These, supported by other natural extracts, are specially concentrated to achieve exceptional anti-inflammatory effects; personal customers' reviews can be found on TONSILS.EU and ANGINA.EU.
Authentic experiences of patients who have used Streptokill for the treatment of insect bites→ (Unedited, left as they were sent to us by customers in the Czech Republic and Slovakia)
The application of Streptokill for insect bites
Not only ticks, but also other biting and stinging insects can cause the development of dangerous infections, diseases and illnesses. To eliminate the possible risks, it is highly important to disinfect any stings or bites as soon as possible, whether they were made by a mosquito, wasp, tick, or any other insect.
If possible, apply Streptokill immediately after being stung or bitten, with one or two sprays directly onto the affected site. Take care not to let Streptokill come into contact with your eyes; if this does happen, rinse them immediately with clean water.
It is, of course, appropriate to apply Streptokill not only immediately after the bite or sting takes place, but also at any later time, especially if the bite begins to itch or becomes red and inflamed.
Because we are not treating an open wound, whether it be immediately or later, it is best to gently rub Streptokill into and around the affected area. You may even apply and secure a Streptokill-soaked cloth or tampon to the area for a few hours.
Do not forget that every insect bite can cause serious illness, even a few weeks or months after the initial bite itself takes place. Therefore, if tiredness, fever or any other unfounded symptoms arise, contact your doctor so that these symptoms may be appropriately treated.
We all have been bitten or stung by insect at one time or another. Whether it was caused by a wasp, bee, mosquito or ant, it was most certainly unpleasant experience. For those who luckily do not suffer from any allergies, such bites and stings often go away quickly and on their own, without further complications. Problem do arise, however, when an allergic reaction takes place.
Most people experience an itching or burning sensation in the area of the insect bite or sting, often accompanied by red coloration and minor swelling. People with allergies have much more severe reaction; the swelling is greater, the skin grows redder, and some people may go into shock. In some cases, without medical help, the bite or sting can be fatal.
Various symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, for which the affected person should be taken to a doctor:
- difficulty breathing
- marked skin coloration or swelling
- elevated heartrate
- an upset stomach or vomiting
- loss of consciousness
What to do:
If the insect's stinger is still in the wound, it should be removed immediately either by hand or with tweezers. Do not squeeze the stinger under any circumstance, for that could result in the squeezing of venom into the wound. Additionally, any swelling must be addressed and minimized; the wound may be cooled with cold water or ice. It is good to elevate the affected area above heart level.
STREPTOKILL can be applied to the wound. It is perfect solution for neutralizing the venom and it is also very good for lowering the swelling while it also disinfects the wound at the same time.
You can use painkillers to lower the pain. When stinging and itching persists, use of antihistamines comes to place to suppress the symptoms.
At home we can use vinegar to shrink the swelling, baking soda or wash the wound with soap water.
Our advice is: Don't get stung. If we know that we have an allergic reaction, then it is good to carry with you STREPTOKILL, antihistamine pills, adrenaline pen or at least some cream to dress the wound.