Scroll to top

WHAT IS
STREPTOKILL?

100% natural antiseptic which primarily uses the astringent effect of tannins extracted from oak. These, supported by other natural extracts, are specially concentrated to achieve exceptional anti-inflammatory effects; personal customers' reviews can be found on TONSILS.EU and ANGINA.EU.

Bites

Authentic experiences of patients who have used Streptokill to treat insect bites or stings→

(Unedited, left as they were sent to us by customers in the Czech Republic and Slovakia)

 

Application of Streptokill to treat insect bites

Not only ticks but also other biting and stinging insects can cause dangerous infections and diseases. To eliminate all possible risks, it is highly recommended to disinfect all stings and bites as soon as possible, regardless of whether they were made by a mosquito, wasp, tick, or any other insect.

Treat the affected area as soon as possible with one or two sprays of Streptokill, pointing the applicator directly onto the bite. Take care that the Streptokill does not come into contact with the eyes; if this does happen, rinse the eyes immediately with clean water.

Streptokill may, of course, be used at any later point, as long as it is not applied carelessly onto the bite and it does not begin to itch or turn red and become infected. There are no open wounds, so whether immediately after the bite occurs or at some later point, it is good to gently rub Streptokill into and around the affected area, or even to secure a Steptokill-infused tissue or cotton ball onto the bite for several hours.

Remember that every insect bite has the potential to cause a serious illness, the symptoms of which may manifest several weeks - or even several months - after the bite itself occurs. Because of this, should you experience significant fatigue, fever, or any number of other worrying symptoms, do not forget to inform you doctor and take steps towards proper treatment.

Insect Bites

Every one of us has dealt with insect bites; whether by a bee, wasp, mosuito or ant, it is never a pleasant experience. For those fortunate not to suffer from allergies, a bite is often quickly forgotten. Problems arise, however, with allergic reactions.

Symptoms:

After having been bitten or stung by an insect, most people experience itching, burning, or stinging sensations in the affected area, as well as a reddening of the skin and occasional swelling. For those who suffer from allergies, however, the symptoms tends to be more marked; the swelling is greater, the skin becomes redder, and there is a possibility of toxic shock; in the most extreme cases, insect bites may be fatal if medical intervention is not sought out in time.

Signs of a serious allergic reaction which require medical intervention include:

-difficulty breathing

-significant reddening or swelling of the affected area

-malnutrition

-elevated heart rate

-an unsettled stomach and vomitting

-loss of consciousness

WHERE STREPTOKILL HELPS
×This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website your are accepting it.